The answer to this is definitely “no”.
There are many clothing optional resorts (particularly around the United States areas) that welcome family oriented nudist vacations hot spots. This does not mean that there are no swinging lifestyles couples, men and women present, but the setting and atmosphere of these resorts are more towards families orientated.
||It is true to say that some of these resorts dislikes having lifestyles oriented guests and their activities.
Other frequent questions about Swinger Vacations:
- Are nudists and swingers the same thing?
- Is it true that only swingers are welcome to nudist resorts?
- Is it true that swingers should avoid nudist resorts?
- What really goes on at a nudist resorts?
- Are sexual activities with other swinging couples allowed?
- Do nudist resort welcome families?
- Are children welcome at nudist resorts?
- Are nudist/clothes optional resorts expensive?
Return to Main Page