|Swinging lifestyle is not only about you and your partner being open about each other sexual feelings and adventurous about it, but also involves understanding, trusting, and communicating with each other.
The following are some swinging principles that we suggest to you and your partner when entering a swinging lifestyle that would ensure that your encounter is fun and fulfilling:
- Never attempt to break up a marriage.
- When making a date, always keep to it or give plenty of notice for any changes.
- Always keep your first meeting on a “no strings attached” basis. This allows you and your partner to prepare yourselves into swinging. It also allows you to mutually agree or give honest opinions and answers if something does not work out.
- Under no circumstances should you or your partner pressure each other into swinging.
- You and your partner should confine any discussion about swinging to known swingers and other interested individuals who are trying to seek information.
Swinger Principles Con’t....
For other General Facts:
Swinger's History | Who are Swingers?
What is Swinging? | The Benefits of Swinging
Myth about Swinging | Swinger's Lifestyles
Entering a Swinging Lifestyle | Swinger's Rules
Return to Main Page